Know More About Our Product, Copper water dispenser:-
When it comes to pieces of kitchen utensils, it is essential you pick the right ones. Water is so important in our lives, it is an essential requirement we can not live a day without. Scientific research has proved that the vessels you store your water in is essential. Because we store our water for prolonged periods of time, the vessel can cause either a negative or positive effect. This is why this copper dispenser is the apt match, not only is this dispenser appealing but copper vessels have added health benefits.
- Product – Copper water dispenser
- Material – Pure Copper
- Common Name – Water filter, water dispenser.
- Cleaning – Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film it is preferred to use lemon as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – You can use warm water and wash cloth for a gentle care
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the surface
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Copper vessels are known to kill bacteria.
- Hence using them to store daily essentials can provide an ample set of health benefits.
- The Indian subcontinent knew of the importance of copper.
- From the 14th century, since then the use of this metal has prevailed
- Copper vessels as indicated by Ayurveda when water is kept in copper vessel
- It can adjust all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does as such by decidedly charging the water.
- The water put away in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’.
- Copper also helps keep the water cool when stored in a copper vessel
- Copper kills bacteria making it the right vessel to store your water in
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.com