Know More About Our Product, Copper Tumbler:-
This copper tumbler goes beyond being simple kitchen utensils. This tumbler is the perfect amalgamation of culture, tradition and health benefits all wrapped in one. This one of the most traditional products that we procure. This tumbler is specifically crafted by our craftsmen which is why it looks like perfection. The outside of the tumbler is hammered giving it is a unique antique characteristic. The lid of the tumbler is detailed with delicacy to add to the tumblers overall look.
- Product – Tumbler
- Material – Pure Copper
- Common Name – Tumbler
- Length – 7 Inches
- Width – 3 Inches
- Height – 2.6 Inches
- Weight – 1 Kg
- Cleaning – Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film it is preferred to use lemon as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – You can use warm water and wash cloth for a gentle care
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the surface
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- In the 10th century, India started to make utensils out of copper.
- Hence making the water much more healthy and bacteria-free than before
- Preceding this copper as the metal was only used in making coins
- Only after learning about its durability and exceedingly impressive health benefits
- Was the metal used in the kitchen after which is becoming an added necessity
- Invigorates your brain: Our mind works by transmitting driving forces (or requests) starting with one neuron then onto the next through a zone known as the neurotransmitters.
- These neurons are secured by a sheath.
- considered the myelin sheath that demonstrations like a kind of conductive specialist – helping the progression of driving forces.
- How does copper figure here you inquire?
- All things considered, copper really helps in the blend of phospholipids that are fundamental for the development of these myelin sheaths
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.com