Know More About Our Product, Copper jug (Round):-
Our Round Water Jug is handcrafted from Copper that means it is as healthy as it is attractive. The shape of this jug is more round adding to its characteristic appearance. The jug has a steady handle attached to it which complements how it looks but also makes using the jug extremely convenient. Water jugs are almost like an essential of every household everyday life. Since jugs are predominant utensils that are used but also adorned on the dining table, the way it looks is important.
- Product – Copper Round jug
- Material – Pure Copper
- Common Name – Round Water Jug.
- Length – 5 Inches
- Width – 5 Inches
- Height – 6 Inches
- Weight – 1 Kg
- Cleaning – Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence you can prefer using lemon as a natural detergent to get rid of the black film. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – Likewise, you can use warm water and washcloth for a gentle care
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the Round Water Jug.
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Its origination in the Indian subcontinent dates back to the 1st millennium BCE to 6th century BCE.
- Copper was first used to make coins.
- After the discovery of the fact that it was healthy to use.
- Therefore, it was started to be used in kitchen utensils.
- Known to help forestall regular water-borne diseases. For instance, it can cure diseases such as diarrhea runs, loose bowels, and jaundice.
- Copper has been touted as the least expensive answer for cleaning water in nations that don’t have a decent sanitation system.
- Copper Round Jug helps keep the water cool. Above all, it is great to kill bacteria
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in