Know More About Our Product, Copper Planter:-
- Product- Copper Planter
- Material- Brass
- Height- 4.5 inches
- Upper Diameter– 3.5 inches
- Center Diameter– 6 inches
- Cleaning – It is encouraged to utilize tamarind, lemon, or debris or a mix of the three to hold sparkle.
- Care– To avoid corrosion, wash Copper kitchenware immediately after use.
- Wash –Avoid using a metal scrubber. Rinse in warm water and then dry thoroughly.
- Dust– Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the product dust-free
- Warning– We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- Copper vessels have prevailed since time immemorial that you can find them in a museum, a historical center or an exhibition in the form of drinking pots, glasses, plate, patty molds, skillet, plates, containers and even in cutlery.
- Surprisingly, copper was utilized as an alternative in contrast to stones. The most punctual proof of copper utensils was found from Mesopotamia particularly from the locales of Sumerians.
- Copper possess anti-microbial properties
- It can execute 99% germs on the surface.
- Copper creates a positive ambiance.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in