- Product: Modak Patra ( Indian Copper Steamer )
- Material:Pure Copper with brass handles
- Common Name:Modak Patra
- Unit: 1
- Diameter: 8.5 inches
- Width:11 inches
- Weight:1 kg 960 grams
- Cleaning: Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence you can preferably use lemon as a natural detergent to get rid of the black film. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care: You can use warm water and washcloth for gentle care.
- Wash: Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust: Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the copper glass.
- Warning:Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Copper utensils were used before by our ancestors as an essential
- Although with time and the industrial revolution the importance of the material was lost
- Up until recently where the healthy life has become a trend
- Copper is used to killing bacterial in a natural manner which is why it was used before
- This is also the reason why people are significantly reverting back to the use of this metal.
- Specialists state that one shared characteristic among individuals with thyroid sicknesses is that they, as a rule, have low copper levels in their bodies.
- While this mostly occurs in individuals with hyperthyroidism (over the top thyroid hormone)
- Those with hypothyroidism (low degrees of thyroid hormone) may likewise experience the ill effects.
- Copper is one of the most significant minerals that the thyroid organ needs in order to work ideally
- So when you eat and drink from copper vessels for this conceivable insufficiency and manages the working of the thyroid organ.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in