Know More About Our Product, Copper jug (cylindrical):-
With its huge metal handle and copper body, the copper water jug is one of the most eminent items in our assortment. Putting away water in it will improve the quality of your water/ Since the jug is copper it will enrich your water with minerals, making it much healthier to consume. This cylindrical copper jug sees itself with a brass handle and a copper body that has a hammered finish which gives its antique look even more characteristic.
- Product – Copper water jug
- Material – Pure Copper
- Common Name – Water Jug.
- Length – 4 Inches
- Width – 7.5 Inches
- Height – 9 Inches
- Weight – 1 Kg
- Cleaning – Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film it is preferred to use lemon as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – You can use warm water and wash cloth for a gentle care
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the surface
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Copper vessels origination in the Indian subcontinent dates back to the 1st millennium BCE to 6th century BCE.
- Our ancestors seemingly used copper utensils for the storage of water.
- They believed that it was safe that any other material.
- Its origination in the Indian subcontinent dates back to the 1st millennium BCE to 6th century BCE.
- Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the disinfecting impact of metals on microorganisms)
- Can demolish microbes adequately. It is particularly viable against E.coli and S.aureus
- Two microscopic organisms that are generally found in our condition.
- Known to cause extreme sicknesses in the human body.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.com