Know More About Our Product, Copper Glass:-
Glasses that are made from glass are starting to become even more generic than ever. When it comes to kitchen utensils that are constantly on display you do want to put extra thought into it. The reason behind this is because in some ways it does set a specific tone for your style. These copper glasses are the right pick if you would like to make a subtle statement. They are just beguiling and filled with utmost character. The outside of the glass is hammered along with some delicate details to finish off the look.
- Product – Copper Glass
- Material – Pure Copper
- Common Name – Tumbler
- Number Of Pieces Of Glass – 1 Glass
- Cleaning – Copper does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film it is preferred to use lemon as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care – You can use warm water and wash cloth for gentle care.
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the surface
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- The industrial revolution tarnished the importance of the material.
- Up until recently where a healthy life has become a trend.
- Since then copper has made a significant comeback and we have started to follow in our ancestor’s footsteps.
- Copper is used to killing bacterial in a natural manner which is why it was used before.
- This is also the reason why people are significantly reverting back to the use of this metal.
- Specialists state that one shared characteristic among individuals with thyroid sicknesses is that they, as a rule, have low copper levels in their bodies.
- While this is most usually found in individuals with hyperthyroidism (over the top thyroid hormone)
- Those with hypothyroidism (low degrees of thyroid hormone) may likewise experience the ill effects of this lack.
- Copper is one of the most significant minerals that the thyroid organ needs in order to work ideally
- So when you drink water from a copper vessel it compensates for this conceivable insufficiency and manages the working of the thyroid organ.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.com