- Material: Metal Brass
- Height of the product: 15.5 inch
- Width of the product: 12 inch
- Depth of the product: 12 inch
- Weight of the product: 5.2 kg
- Iron Metal creation in the Indian subcontinent is gone back to the primary century BC
- This Brass metal likewise presented sheltering.
- Our ancestors used Brass since they believed it had several health benefits.
- Several pieces of research have stated that our ancestral products are better.
- Brass items are believed to generate a spiritual sound, which helps in purifying the encompassing.
- It is assumed that the spiritual waves get attracted toward the brass objects.
- This metallic is believed to attract and invoke the divine attention.
- Care :You can a damp wash cloth to wipe this down every once in a while.
- Wash :Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product.
- Dust :Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off.
- Warning :Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Alternative– You can wipe the product down the product with oil to help retain its shine.
Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions Ecohindu.in
Thank you for browsing through our products, we consider ourselves lucky to have our product grace your shopping experience. Please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions or suggestions at all, and lastly, have a great day.