Know More About Our Product, Brass Tissue Paper Box:-
The tissue box is simply impeccable to improve your home in a complex subject or grouping. The magnificent pounded strokes on a surface level are sufficient to catch anybody’s eye. Likewise, the specific rectangular shape and the splendid sparkle that it conveys, make it one of the most alluring items. You can decorate your home, workspace or dining region with our Brass Tissue Paper Box.
- Product-Brass Tissue Paper Box
- Material- Brass
- Dimensions– 8.5×4.5×2.8 inches
- Weight– 700 grams
- Cleaning – To clean a copper bottle from the inside, just squeeze half a lemon into the bottle, and add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 a cup of water in it.
- Care – Brass utensils oxidize. This oxidization needs to often take care of. Brass utensils can be washed by lemon and salt to wash the utensils gently or vinegar can also be used for the same.
- Wash – Simply take some salt in a bowl, cut a lemon in half and dip it into salt. Rub this lemon over the copper vessel.
- Warning – It is recommended to use Brass vessel only for plain water and no citrus drinks or juices to be added. If you drink water that contains higher than normal levels of Brass, you may experience nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, or diarrhea.
- Brass was an extraordinary metal and hard to make.
- Therefore, the period before the eighteenth century was classified “No Brass Age”.
- In Brass, Zinc is distinctive in structure to get a few brilliant shades of Brass.
- These conceal sway the expense of the Brass item as well.
- It assists with mollifying Pitta, directs Hemoglobin check, and is useful for our skin.
- Brass has a sort of special compound piece that doesn’t allow it to erode.
- Moreover, it is prestigious for its sturdiness, quality, and hardness.
- Brass has the antimicrobial properties
Disclaimer:- Since we provide only unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.com