Know More About Our Product, Brass Cooker:-
Our traditional cooker is crafted from brass, these utensils helps with retaining the nutritional value of the food that is cooked in it. The cooker is not only healthy but also aesthetically pleasing and will look perfect even if its been displayed in your kitchen. Pressure cook your rice and other meals in a vessel that retains its nutrients.
- Product – Brass cooker
- Material – Brass
- Weight – 1.6 Kg
- Height – 8 inches
- Diameter – 6 Inches
- Cleaning – To clean a brass cooker just squeeze half a lemon, 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1/2 a cup of water in it.
- Care – Brass utensils oxidize. This oxidization needs to often take care of. Brass utensils can be washed by lemon and salt to wash the utensils gently or vinegar can also be used for the same.
- Wash – Simply take some salt in a bowl, cut a lemon in half and dip it into salt. Rub this lemon over the brass vessel.
- Warning – It is recommended to use brass vessel should be tinned before using it for cooking.
- Production of brass cookers in the Indian subcontinent dated back to the first century.
- Brass’s unique characteristics and properties resulted in the production of many other utensils as well.
- Brass has a unique chemical composition that does not let it corrode.
- This metal is known for its durability, strength and hardness.
- In addition, it possesses numerous anti-microbial properties.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide only unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.com