The importance of packing a product is considered primary at Ecohindu. Good packaging is equivalent to delivering a product damage free which is equivalent to the happiness of our customers, which is our priority. We at Ecohindu follow the steps mentioned below to assure the safety of your product.
1. Our custom made thermocol boxes are of significant thickness which ensures that the product is guarded by a safety net
2. The inside of the box is then cut according to the shape of the product.
3. Layers of bubble wrap is placed on top of the product (covering the ditch) Ensuring only a little breathing space but no space for the product to move.
4. The box is than cover with a lid ( a lid which is 2-3 inches of thermocol).
5. To add some personal touches our team ensures to handwritten notes tailored to each customer’s order as a friendly reminder that every contribution in the form of a purchase is a direct contribution to the livelihood of the craftsmen we collaborate with.
6. With all of these layers each product sits protected, irrespective of the mode of transit it endures.
7. Our packaging has been tried and tested over 26 countries where each product has reached undamaged.
Our packing team has worked extremely hard to devise a packaging technique which is full proof and that can sustain any type of external pressure. We at Ecohindu want to share our process of packaging with our customers because we want you to be completely worry free when you order these handmade fragile products online.